Monday, February 19, 2007

Deewana for you

Today in the office i was going through some issues of Deewana(ya on sundays sumtimes i use to bring comics with me), i find the below posted article so hilarious tht i cudnt stop myself to post them for you..lets see how you find them..if your comments proves worth encouraging thn i,ll be posting more of them in future.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at <a href= Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at <a href=
Free Image Hosting at <a href= Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to check out the page.
I am not able to see all the pages. Some pages are missing and are showing only link. It says "Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us" Today one of the link is not working....

I went through your post on 5th Feb.
My choise of comics seris is
- Pret ke sathi
- Ugo purana rahashya
- Rakshak vetal
- Vetal ke dushman

Comic World said...

Well,Atma ur net speed may b slow at tht time so tht page may b taking time to download showing only link.click on the link and the page will open in another window.Very soon u may b finding comics of ur choice on the site,keep viewing n commenting friend

vijay kumar sappatti said...

Dear Sir,

I am a die hard fan of the comic in Hindi . I love old comics like lotpot, deewana, madhumuskan,parag etc. if you them all , please post them all. I will be most thankful to you. Infact I am searching old issues for my kids.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar,
Hyderabad
09849746500

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contributors

Navdeep
Srinivas
Frank
Achala
Venkit